Thursday, March 25, 2010

butter mishap

i gashed my hand up pretty bad on tuesday when i was scraping out the butter from the hand held blender, which was off, and some how got turned on. yeah, it really sucked. 17 stitches later.
swollen hand after ladacaine injection


so not only am i having a hard time doing things with my left hand but also making local food. i burned the crap out of the beans i was making for dinner cause my hand hurt so bad i went to lay down and the fire department barged in with their fire axes. i was a hot mess and had nothing to eat. anna saved the day and brought home take out from grasshopper. its hard to type a lot but lets just say its going to get interesting to say the least figuring out how to feed myself on my low supply of local food requiring lots of cooking.....

p.s. video in er to come

No comments:

Post a Comment