Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Update

I've gotten behind, as usual, because its been really hard to type. i've upgraded to bandaids on my fingers now and will get my stitches out in a few days, but it still hurts a bit. Anyway. Its' been really hard to feed myself local food without the use of my left hand. not to literally put food in my mouth, but to get food, and to prepare it (chopping, cooking, ect.) So i've had to make some compromises. The week kid of blurred together, but i've been eating a lot of the same things, so i'll make a list of the local and not local food i ate in the last week:

non local-
bagel Turkery sandwhich from bruggers, darwins, sandwhich, bravo pizza x 2, spinach salad, tuna sandwich, fries, wings

local-
spinach x3, oatmeal x 3, chorizo sausage x 3, pasta with sauce and cheese, eggs, potatoes, cabbage onion soup x 2, tortilla chips, crackers, home fries

so really not good on the illegal foods as i like to call them, but i haven't really had any food, so its been pretty tough, but my wonderful friend james drove me to sherman market in somerville on friday to stock up on some food which was really awesome. also i'm eating a salad for lunch today all with greens ive grown myself! its a rather small salad....

anyway sunday and yesterday i did good with all local food and will keep it up through thursday which is my last day!!! i don't know what i will have cause i have cheated with most of the things ive wanted. perhaps a really lovely glass of wine....

1 comment:

  1. Let's toast your birthday with a lovely glass of wine! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete