Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cookies and Ice Cream, oh my!

So i've been happily eating treats today. I;ve had anna, carlie, and justin taste test the ice cream in the vote is in. ITS AMAZING. its like real ice cream. I wish I had made more, but maybe good I didn't. I'm going to try to make it last but it probably won't make it more than a few more days. I wouldn't want it to get freezer burn anyway ;-)

What I ate today:

Breakfast- Toast (bread from brookline, MA - 2 miles) with butter (from High Lawn Farm in Lee, MA - 121 miles)

I'm thinking when i run out of butter in trying to make my own. Although it seems to be harder to find local cream.....

Snack - Apple (Lunenburg, MA - 43.7 miles)

Lunch- Salad (Red Lettuce from Enterprise Farm in South Deerfield, MA - 109 miles, Tomato from Hopkinton, MA - 27.9 miles, Onion from Whately, MA - 107 miles, fresh mozzarella from Somerville, MA - 5 miles, bread made at home!)

Cookies - Homemade!

Dinner - Left over Bean soup Beans from Baer's Best in South Hamilton, MA - 22.8 miles, Beef from Hardwick Beef in Hardwick, MA - 71 miles (but its shipped to vt for slaughter), left over mushrooms, onion from Whately, MA - 107 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment