Saturday, February 6, 2010

Garlic!!

SO yesterday was busy and I didn't get to update, here I am now, blogging you my day before class.

I'm eating french toast right now which I also had yesterday. For lunch I had a salad with tofu, the same as the previous night. I heavily snacked on local crackers! and cabot cheese. I also had an apple. I got raisin bran that comes from needham! (actually its distributed from there but still) which i had for dinner. Followed by some harpoon beer! (which is made in boston and windsor vermont - 150 miles, average the two and its less that 100, since i have no way of knowing which place it came from)

We went to an artist talk and opening at the list center for class, and for the first time i had the opportunity to drink during class i couldn't, since the wine and beer were not local. My roommates (the same ones that saved me from the cookie) thought i could have some wine since it wasn't food, but im sticking to my morals. But really it sucked standing around while everyone was drinking and snacking. but i made it through! Better get strong when i go to first friday openings tonight!

I might be late for class now so i better go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment